Asbestos Awareness Training
Asbestos Awareness courses to highlight the
risks of asbestos to trades people, such as plumbers, joiners,
electrician and maintenance people.
HSE constantly running major campaigns
highlighting the dangers of working around asbestos, PHH is continuing
to provide the Asbestos Awareness course, and is running a series of
Compliance Clinics, where those people responsible for buildings and
supervisors of trades people are giving the relevant information that
will enable them to keep their people safe and working in a safe
- PHH can provide bespoke or standardised
Awareness and Asbestos
Essentials Training for you to meet training requirements of
Regulation 10 of the CAR Regs
- Delegates are taught what asbestos is,
where it comes
from, how prevalent it is, where you find it in buildings, how to
identify it, how to do minor amounts of repair and removal to
facilitate their day to day operations.
- We discuss some of the common uses of
employees need to know about when operating their facilities.
- We talk about the health effect of
asbestos, and the
regulations surrounding asbestos.
- We give information on when and how it can
acceptable to do work in an area containing asbestos containing
- The training includes specific reference
maintenance jobs in areas where there is an ACM and show how to ensure
that work is completed safely.
- Delegates are provided with a
which includes flow charts to help in deciding what work can be done.
- Delegate participation is encouraged
- Successful completion of the courses
delegates with a personal certificate of attendance.
Contact Us to discuss how we may help your business and to
obtain a quotation for training.