- In partnership with the HSE, we provide in-house training for your staff, maintenance operatives, and contractors.
- The training is based on the HSE publication Asbestos Essentials HSG210.
- Delegates are taught what asbestos is, where it comes from, how prevalent it is, where you find it in buildings, how to identify it, how to do minor amounts of repair and removal to facilitate their day to day operations.
- We discuss some of the common uses of asbestos that employees need to know about when operating their facilities.
- We talk about the health effect of asbestos, and the regulations surrounding asbestos.
- We give information on when and how it can be acceptable to do work in an area containing asbestos-containing material (ACM).
- The training includes specific reference to typical maintenance jobs in areas where there is an ACM and shows how to ensure that work is completed safely.
- Delegates are provided with a comprehensive handout which includes flow charts to help in deciding what work can be done.
Please check out our training academy for more information.